16″ x 16″ (406 mm x 406 mm), 8″ (200 mm) tall hood
2′ x 2′ (610 mm x 610 mm) hood
16″ x 16″ (406 mm x 406 mm), 18″ (460 mm) tall hood
Make Confident and Accurate Air Flow Measurements
The Alnor® LoFlo Balometer® Capture Hood is the ideal way to measure very low volumetric flow. Confidently and accurately measure supply or return flows from 10 to 500 cfm (17 to 850 m3/h).
The Features You Need in an Easy to Use Design
The combination of their light-weight and easy-to-use design makes these loflo capture hoods a great instrument for residential or light commercial use.
- Models available with 2 ft. x 2 ft. (610 mm x 610 mm) hoods or 16 in. x 16 in. (406 mm x 406 mm) hoods
- Weighs only 6.5 lbs. (3 kg) with 2 ft. x 2 ft. (610 mm x 610 mm) hood attached
- Simulated analog display shows air trends and digital readings
- Uses 4 C-size alkaline batteries; minimum 10 hours continuous use
- For small diffusers, the base can be used without a hood
- Compensates for back pressure or flow resistance