Flowcal Scientific Calibration Laboratory maintains specialised calibration facilities for Anemometers, Air Flow Balancing Hoods, Low Range Pressure Instruments, Barometers, Thermometers, Humidity Meters, and Hand Tachometers.
The laboratory performs all tests and calibrations in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and are traceable to national or international standards of measurement.
(General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories)
Qualified and experienced instrument technicians perform all tests and calibrations in a controlled environment using certified reference standards.
Turn around time is typically 3 working days. By calling ahead and scheduling specific calibrations, a 24 to 48 hour turn around time can be achieved for most items at no extra cost.
- Calibration available from 0.3 to 18.0 m/s
- All makes/types calibrated including rotating vane, rotating cup, thermal (hot-wire), velometer, and pitot tube/manometer systems
Air Flow Balancing Hoods Calibration
- Calibration available from 10 to 900 L/s in both supply and exhaust modes
- All makes/types calibrated including digital and analogue meters
Low Range Pressure Instruments Calibration
- Calibration available from 10 Pa to 2000 kPa
- All makes/types of manometers and indicators calibrated
- Calibration available from 0 to 100°C
- All makes/types of thermometers calibrated
Hand Tachometers Calibration
- Calibration available from 100 to 10,000 r/min
- All makes/types of tachometers calibrated
Repair and Service
Repair/service of your test equipment is also provided by Flowcal Scientific and is performed by qualified instrument technicians.